Part-Time House Manager/Projectionist Job Description
Sunrise Theater is seeking a positive and dependable multi-tasker to complete our staff.
Working at Sunrise Theater requires a variety of different tasks from day-to-day. We expect our House Managers to have a unique and broad skill set.
• Open the theater for each movie. This includes preparing registers for box office and concessions, checking stock, making popcorn, ensure the lobby and theater are presentable for patrons, etc.
• Introduce film before each show.
• Supervise volunteers.
• Coordinate with other staff to ensure movie starts on time.
• Count money and prepare box office and concessions report for each shift. Prepare deposits.
• Work with other staff to clean, stock and maintain concessions and lobby areas.
• Change marquee for each new show.
• Ensure theater and restrooms are cleaned after patrons have left and ready for next shift operations.
• Custom Service Experience
• Friendly, warm personality.
• Ability to work with volunteers and patrons.
• Able to work unsupervised.
• Public Speaking
• Hours are part-time and flexible.