ELVIS: THAT'S THE WAY IT IS: SPECIAL EDITION
To celebrate 85 years of Elvis Presley and 50 years since the film’s original 1970 release, the King returns to cinemas – remastered - with ELVIS: THAT'S THE WAY IT IS: SPECIAL EDITION.
The Sunrise will be hosting 2 screenings:
- Thursday, December 3 @ 7pm
- Sunday, December 6 @ 2pm
Tickets are $10 and are available now by calling the Sunrise on 910-692-3611 or at the box office 30 minutes before showtime.
On July 31,1970, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Elvis Presley staged a triumphant return to the concert stage from which he had been absent for almost a decade. His series of concerts broke all box office records and completely reenergised the career of the King of Rock 'n' Roll.
This feature-length documentary and concert film features performances including Love Me Tender, Blue Suede Shoes, Heartbreak Hotel and Suspicious Minds. Crossing the footlights, revealing the legendary singer as a man preparing for an emotional career comeback, the fans who travelled from all over the world for this history-making event.... and the electrifying live performance of the man who gave us rock 'n' roll.
Watch the trailer HERE
Read more in the USA TODAY here.
All screenings will be shown inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Face masks are required for every guest. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. No face shields may be worn unless accompanied by an appropriate masks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and 2 empty rows between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.