2h | Comedy, Musical, Romance
A successful song-and-dance team become romantically involved with a sister act and team up to save the failing Vermont inn of their former commanding general.
SPONSORED BY KNICKERS LINGERIE
Showing Sunday, December 13 @ 2pm
Tickets are available 30 minutes before showtime.
Shown inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Face masks are required for every guest. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and 2 empty rows between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.