PG | 1h 37min | Adventure, Comedy, Family
Buddy was a baby in an orphanage who stowed away in Santa's sack and ended up at the North Pole. Later, as an adult human who happened to be raised by elves, Santa allows him to go to New York City to find his birth father, Walter Hobbs. Hobbs, on Santa's naughty list for being a heartless jerk, had no idea that Buddy was even born. Buddy, meanwhile, experiences the delights of New York City (and human culture) as only an elf can. When Walter's relationship with Buddy interferes with his job, he is forced to reevaluate his priorities.
SPONSORED BY KNICKERS LINGERIE
December 19, 2pm - Showing inside the Sunrise Theater
- Tickets are available in advance (coming soon) with remaining tickets available at the box office 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Face masks are required for every guest. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) at the box office and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and 2 empty rows between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
December 19, 5:30pm - Showing at the Sunrise Outdoor Theater
- Tickets are $10 each and are sold in a seating circle for 4 people for advance purchases. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE
- Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase at the box office 30 minutes before the show.
- Doors and concessions open 30 minutes before showtime.
- Chairs and blankets are recommended.
See details below.
Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required. Our goal is to keep everyone safe.
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR THEATER DETAILS
- No pets, coolers, or outside food permitted.
- Masks are required for all guests with no exceptions. Children of all ages must wear a mask.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated in assigned circle. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask.
- When entering the outdoor theater, guests will be assigned a seating circle. When seated in the assigned circle, guests may remove their masks. Masks must be back in place when leaving assigned circles.
- Restrooms are available to ticketed patrons (wrist band required). Masks required. Max of 2 person per restroom at a time. Parents may accompany children
- Full concessions available until 1 hour after the start of the movie. Four people at a time are permitted in the theater concessions area with social distancing.
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the concessions area. ID is required. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your circle/assigned seating area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking on the greenspace, the theater, or the outdoor theater foyer.
- Please clean up your space and deposit all trash in the receptacles.
- Chairs must be outdoor, portable chairs with a maximum height of 34"
IN CASE OF RAIN OR STRONG WINDS, THE MOVIE WILL BE MOVED INSIDE. CHECK THE WEBSITE ONE HOUR BEFORE SHOWTIME.