R | 1h 48min | Drama
Following the economic collapse of a company town in rural Nevada, Fern (Frances McDormand) packs her van and sets off on the road exploring a life outside of conventional society as a modern-day nomad. The third feature film from director Chloé Zhao, NOMADLAND features real nomads Linda May, Swankie and Bob Wells as Fern's mentors and comrades in her exploration through the vast landscape of the American West.
Watch the trailer HERE
Friday, March 5, 7pm
Saturday, March 6, 2pm & 6pm
Sunday, March 7, 2pm
Shows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Concessions are available for purchase. Due to Covid regulations, please wait until you are seated before enjoying your snacks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and 2 empty rows between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.