PG | 1h 42min | Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Dorothy Gale is swept away from a farm in Kansas to a magical land of Oz in a tornado and embarks on a quest with her new friends to see the Wizard who can help her return home to Kansas and help her friends as well.
AT THE OUTDOOR THEATER
Friday, March 26, 7:45pm
Saturday, March 27, 7:45pm
AT THE INDOOR THEATER
Sunday, March 28, 2pm
TICKETS FOR OUTDOOR SHOWS:
Tickets: $10 per person. Purchase a 4-person circle online HERE. Or contact the Sunrise for special seating for groups larger than 4. All remaining tickets will be sold at the box office 30 minutes prior to showtime..
In case of inclement weather, the film will be moved inside the Sunrise Theater and all purchased tickets will be honored. NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, OR CREDITS AVAILABLE.
TICKETS FOR INDOOR SHOWS
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR THEATER DETAILS
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated in assigned circle. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask.
- Large numbered circles are painted on the greenspace and designate a seating area for up to four people. Additional circles are available for larger groups - contact the Sunrise in advance to reserve the circles..
- When entering the outdoor theater, guests will be assigned a seating circle. When seated in the assigned circle, guests may remove their masks. Masks must be back in place when leaving assigned circles.
- No outside food permitted.
- Restrooms are available to ticketed patrons (wrist band required). Masks required. Max of 2 person per restroom at a time. Parents may accompany children.
- Two concession stands are available. The outdoor concessions offers limited drinks and candy. The indoor concessions offers the full range of popcorn, candy and drinks. Both are open 30 minutes prior to the start of the movie and for the first hour of the event. Four people at a time are permitted in the theater concessions area with social distancing.
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the concessions area. ID is required. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your circle/assigned seating area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking on the greenspace, the theater, or the outdoor theater foyer.
- Please clean up your space and deposit all trash in the receptacles.
- Chairs must be outdoor, portable chairs with a maximum height of 34".
- No pets permitted.
Shows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Concessions are available for purchase. Due to Covid regulations, please wait until you are seated before enjoying your snacks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and 2 empty rows between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.