2013 Blues Crawl
Saturday, July 13th
Please enjoy Blues music during the day as you shop the downtown shops:
- Mudbones Blues Review at the Train Station, 11am to 2pm
Venues, Bands & Times
- Sean Chambers at Sunrise Theater, 8 to 11pm
- Barbara Matin & Liz Barnes Trio at The Wine Cellar, 7 to 11pm
- Duke Street Dogs at Eye Candy Gallery, 9 to 1am
- King Bees at The Jefferson Inn, 9 to 1am
- Rory Kelly at O'Donnell's Pub, 9 to 1am
- Chicken Fried Blues Band at Rhett's, 9 to 1am
- Jon Shain at Betsy's Crepes, 9 to 1am
- Bill Sheffield at Cup of Flow, 8 to 12am
- JP Blues Band at Bell Tree, 9:30 to 1:30am
Pub Crawl Wristband PRE-PURCHASED by July 5th- $18
Pub Crawl Wristband (after July 6th) - $20
Thank you to our sponsors!
|Pinehurst Auto Mall|
|The Rooster's Wife|
Would you like to volunteer?
You can volunteer for the Blues Crawl! Volunteers help at the sales tent, inside the Sunrise Theater and at the juke joints. A variety of fun things to do! Join our team of over 100 special event volunteers and have a ball. Click here to send us an email.