The Polar Express (Outdoor Showing)
G | 1h 40min | Animation, Adventure, Comedy
On Christmas Eve, a young boy embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express, while learning about friendship, bravery, and the spirit of Christmas.
The Sunrise Theater's annual tradition continues with a few changes.
This year's FREE showings of THE POLAR EXPRESS will be for two nights at the Sunrise Outdoor Theater on December 2 and 4.
The box office and concessions will open at 6pm and the movie begins at 6:30pm.
SPONSORED BY MURPHY INSURANCE
Advance tickets are not available and seating is first come first served. Capacity is limited.
Masks are required for all guests with no exceptions. Children of all ages must wear a mask.
When entering the outdoor theater, guests will be assigned a seating circle that can accommodate up to four people. When seated in the assigned circle, guests may remove their masks. Masks must be back in place when leaving assigned circles.
Families larger than four should contact the Sunrise in advance for other seating options (910-692-3611).
If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.
ADDITIONAL OUTDOOR THEATER RULES
- No pets, coolers, or outside food permitted.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless seated in assigned circle. Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may be worn if accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks are required regardless of age.
- Restrooms are available to ticketed patrons (wrist band required). Masks required. Max of 2 person per restroom at a time. Parents may accompany children
- Full concessions available until 1 hour after the start of the movie. Four people at a time are permitted in the theater concessions area with social distancing.
- Alcoholic beverages are available at the concessions area. ID is required. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in your circle/assigned seating area.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No smoking on the greenspace, the theater, or the outdoor theater foyer.
- Please clean up your space and deposit all trash in the receptacles.
- Chairs must be outdoor, portable chairs with a maximum height of 34"