Reserve the entire Sunrise Theater for a private screening of films currently showing in the theater.
Prices start at $260 for up to 20 guests for most films. Additional guests may be added at $12 each for up to 50 people.
Street Gang: How We Got to Sesame Street
Dream Horse (starting May 21)
Mondays - Thursdays: 10am - noon, 2pm - 4pm, 6pm - 8pm
Fridays: 10am - noon, 2pm - 4pm
Saturday: 10am - noon
Sunday: 10am - noon, 6pm - 8pm
Mask policies and social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times. Please read more HERE
PG | 1h 53min | Biography, Comedy, Drama
The film tells the inspiring true story of Dream Alliance, an unlikely race horse bred by small town Welsh bartender, Jan Vokes (Academy Award® nominee Toni Collette). With very little money and no experience, Jan convinces her neighbors to chip in their meager earnings to help raise Dream in the hopes he can compete with the racing elites. The group's investment pays off as Dream rises through the ranks with grit and determination and goes on to race in the Welsh Grand National showing the heart of a true champion.
Watch the trailer HERE
STREET GANG: HOW WE GOT TO SESAME STREET
PG | 1h 47min | Documentary
Street Gang will take us inside the minds and hearts of the Sesame Street creators to help us understand not only how they produced this groundbreaking show, but also what it was like to be at the center of a cultural and social phenomenon. Street Gang concentrates on the most experimental and groundbreaking period of Sesame Street. The original surviving creators weave together personal narratives, and never before seen behind the scenes footage to reveal how they collaborated to push every boundary that confronted them, changing television, and changing the world.
Click HERE to watch the trailer.
Shows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with 3 empty seats and an empty row between groups.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters at the time of the event are followed.
Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.