Nomadland - Encore Showing
Encore - One Showing Only
R | 1h 48min | Drama
Stars Frances McDormand
Nominated for 6 Oscars including Best Picture, Lead Actress, Director, Adapted Screenplay, Film Editing, and Cinematography
Following the economic collapse of a company town in rural Nevada, Fern (McDormand) packs her van and sets off on the road exploring a life outside of conventional society as a modern-day nomad. Nomadland features David Strathairn in a supporting role and real-life nomads Linda May, Swankie, and Bob Wells, as fictionalized versions of themselves.
"A poetic character study on the forgotten and downtrodden, Nomadland beautifully captures the restlessness left in the wake of the Great Recession." Critic Consensus
Watch the trailer HERE
Sunday, April 25, 2pm
The Oscars will be awarded on Sunday, April 25. During the month of April, the Sunrise will be screening four of the BEST PICTURE nominees. Watch them all and pick the winner for a chance to win a Sunrise Movie Pack (4 movie passes, 4 popcorn tickets). Click HERE for more information.
Shows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Concessions are available for purchase. Due to Covid regulations, please wait until you are seated before enjoying your snacks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with three empty seats and one empty row between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.