PG-13 | 1h 37min | Drama
Stars Anthony Hopkins and Olivia Colman
Nominated for 6 Oscars including Best Picture, Leading Actor, Supporting Actress, Screenplay, Film Editing, and Production Design.
A man refuses all assistance from his daughter as he ages. As he tries to make sense of his changing circumstances, he begins to doubt his loved ones, his own mind and even the fabric of his reality.
Watch the trailer HERE
Friday, April 16, 4pm
Sunday, April 18, 2pm
The Oscars will be awarded on Sunday, April 25. During the month of April, the Sunrise will be screening four of the BEST PICTURE nominees. Watch them all and pick the winner for a chance to win a Sunrise Movie Pack (4 movie passes, 4 popcorn tickets). Click HERE for more information.
lShows inside the Sunrise Theater.
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Masks must fully cover nose and mouth. Open-neck bandanas may not be worn in place of an approved face mask. Face guards may not be worn unless accompanied by an approved face mask. Masks may be removed only while actively eating or drinking while seated.
- Concessions are available for purchase. Due to Covid regulations, please wait until you are seated before enjoying your snacks.
- Seats are reserved (assigned) and changes may only be made through the Sunrise box office.
- All groups are socially distanced with three empty seats and one empty row between groups.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at a time.
- Social distancing is required throughout the theater.
- No outside food or drink permitted.
- All Executive Orders regarding movie theaters are enforced.
- Masks are required for everyone, regardless of age with no exceptions. If you're unable to wear a mask, please visit the Sunrise at a future date when masks are no longer required.